Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Breaking Good

July 15th will start the new season of my favorite TV show AMC's "Breaking Bad".  I am not one who is able to watch much TV, but this show hooked me with the very first episode.  It is a unconventional show that is so unbelievable that I wish sometimes it was reality.  

Aaron Paul is dreamy!

Bryan Cranston (the dad from Malcom in the Middle) is a middle age chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.  He was a very upstanding citizen and lived his life by the book.  His character cracks when he gets the diagnosis and he worries how he will support his family.  He meets up with one of his former students (Aaron Paul : who is great eye candy) and decides to cook meth.  Each season has me on the edge of my seat.  The show transforms a straight and narrow character into a bad ass.


The show intrigued me not only for the education on Meth, but how a person who has no faith really can "break". If you get a chance and have Netflix, start the first season, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment